It’s real-life – some days are good and some days are not so good, but we can still make every day the best day it can be. Memory and dementia care begin with love, understanding, and specialized training and is fulfilled with creativity and patience.
- Specialized Staff Training and Programming
- Therapeutic Environment for Resident Self-Programming
- “Country Kitchen” Nurse Station for Resident Orientation
- Open Plan with Interior Walking Loop to Allow Resident Movement
- Direct Visual Connection with “Country Kitchen” to Provide Personal Connection with Staff
- Dining, Lounging, and Activities Areas for Lifestyle Enrichment
- Hair Salon
- 24-Hour Building Security
- Assistance for Personal Needs
- Medication Management
- Full Dining Services
- Full-Range of Social Activities
- Housekeeping, Laundry, and Maintenance
- Secure Building for the Physical Safety of all Residents
- Protected Courtyard with Walking Loop
- Suite Floor Plans with Separate Sitting and Sleeping Areas
- Specialized Lighting for Sundowning
- Private Restroom with Private Shower
- Visual Cues for Toilet Prompting
- Direct Visual Contact Between Unit Door and Staff
- Individual Suite Heating and Cooling
Private 213 SF.
Semi-Private 315 SF.
Flow-Flow admin info: Please choose stream layout on options page.